Default mode

• Hi - is there any way of changing the default mode? I am finding it annoying with the computer screens constantly moving when trying to select a few computers to lock, thanks.

• What do you mean with "default mode"? Which version are you using? In Veyon 4.0.x computers can't be moved at all. You can use the buttons at the global toolbar to change modes globally for all computers.

• I am using Veyon 4.0.5. The default mode I am referring to is the monitoring screen that first displays once I start up and log into Veyon. All the computers in the room are displayed and once students login to the computers their screens start rotating (or refreshing).

0_1525819123461_veyon-screen.PNG

• I'm sorry but I still don't understand your problem. Can you try to explain again with other words? What exactly does not work or which behaviour should be different in your opinion?

• This is a link to a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mk5judSgUUm87fsYiW-2-FszSoCzrM4_/view?usp=sharing

The behaviour I would ideally like is that the students computers remain constant on the screen i.e. not rotating around or at least slow down the refresh rate. To lock down a students computer is challenging as once I select the computer, it moves before I can select the lock functionality. More than once I end up locking a students computer that is actually on task.

• Thanks for the clarification! This happens because all your computers have the same name ("New computer") and therefore are not sorted properly. Please give all computers individual names and the sort order should be stable.

• @tobydox , thanks Toby, a big improvement with usability now

Looks like your connection to Veyon Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.